Companies that pay a dividend and that have a long & consistent track record of raising those dividends year in year out (“aka dividend growth stocks”), have been historically proven to be an incredibly successful investment strategy. This strategy even outperforms, hence beats, the overall stock market, something that the majority of fund managers fails to do.
In this course you will find everything you need to know, from the basics all the way through to a step by step guide to building your own dividend growth portfolio from scratch. You can start this course as a beginner, and finish it as a well prepared and advanced dividend growth investor, ready to – or already right in the middle of – build(ing) your own portfolio.
The most difficult thing with investing is knowing where to start:
- What should you invest in?
- What should you do if the stock price goes down?
- When do you have to sell?
- How can you earn above average returns consistently over time
This course aims to answer all those questions and is
therefore built up into several sections:
- Introduction to the course: short summary of everything you will learn in this course
- Proof: don’t just take my word for it, but let the research, historical performance of dividend growth stocks and my own portfolio results do the convincing
- Introduction to dividends: all the basics you should ever know about dividends
- Why would YOU want to become a dividend growth investor: once again, I thoroughly address why dividend growth investing is the strategy to follow and how it can actually make you insanely rich over time
- Step by step guide to building your own portfolio: theory
- Step by step guide to building your own portfolio: practice
- Monitoring your dividend portfolio & knowing when to sell
In just 2 hours time, you can master this entire topic thanks to this condensed course!
And of course, I’ll be here anytime you like to answer your tough questions!