How would you like to have your own passively managed stock portfolio, that takes a day to set up, constantly works for you, grows your money and costs only 10 hours a year to manage?
I know it may sound too good to be true, because the method of investing that most people attempt is to find a needle in a haystack. They try to find that one company that they think will outperform the market and they do so by spending weeks analyzing different companies before making a decision. The painful truth is:
For the majority of investors this turns out to be the wrong decision and they end up losing.
I do things differently..
I putt the odds of winning in my favor as I approach my finances by this creed:
“Invest your time actively and your money passively. It’s the best kept secret in the world.” – Michael LeBoeuf, Ph.D., author of The Millionaire In You
That’s solid advice. And more and more people are heeding this advice because passive index investing has gained MASSIVE popularity over the past half a decade.
Why is this?
It’s very simply because of money and time.
Passive investing earns more money.
Passive investing costs almost ZERO time.
More and more investors are waking up to the fact that, for years and years now, passively managed funds have outperformed active investors across the board.
Even the most popular ACTIVE investor in the world, Warren Buffett, encourages investors to switch to a passive way of investing their money.
He said: ”most investors would be better off investing their money in a low-cost index fund’‘.
And that’s because he knows that most people aren’t him.
Most people just don’t have the time and skill to perfect the art of value investing like Warren Buffett has..
And a passive investing strategy provides a nearly perfect answer. It requires a lot less effort and time than an active strategy and earns much more money in the end. Total win-win.
With that being said, you will need to take certain specific steps in order to set up the best possible portfolio for your personal situation. And those steps are perfectly laid out in this course.
AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE YOU WILL:
Have your own automated, highly profitable money-making machine (stock portfolio) that will earn you money 24/7
- Have the ability to earn money while you sleep. Literally.
- Radiate financial confidence
- Have the ability to pass on your knowledge to your children or other people YOU want to see financially well off
- Have the ability to construct Passive Portfolios for those you want to grant some financial security in the future
and much, much more.
If you watch all 3 hours of the course and take bold action as you follow the steps in the course you WILL have your own portfolio and you WILL be outperforming 90% of all investors in the most relaxed and low-effort way possible.
“The evidence is clear that the vast majority of individual investors would improve their outcomes if they adopted the passive strategy.” – Larry Swedroe, author of Think, Act, and Invest Like Warren Buffett
The Benefits of Passive Investing :
- High Returns : Did you know that the average individual earns only 2.9% per year? That’s ridiculously low. Passive investing earns 3X that amount.
- Time Efficient : You don’t need to put in a lot of time. Spending only a couple of hours per year is enough.
- Automation : Passive investing = automated investing. You can basically earn money while you sleep (or do something more productive, for that matter)
- Low Costs : The costs of passive investing are much lower compared to other strategies. This will literally save you thousands of dollars in the end.
- Accessibility : You can already start investing with a hundred dollars, you don’t have to put in a lot of time and you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to start. It’s and everyman’s strategy.
“Most investors beat themselves by engaging in mistaken stock market strategies rather than accepting the passive buy-and- hold indexing approach (..). The way most investors behave, the stock market becomes a loser’s game.” – Burton Malkiel, author of A Random Walk Down Wall Street
A small selection of the topics covered:
- The power of compound interest
- The essentials of Index funds
- The essentials of ETF’s
- How to use large-cap stocks
- Effective Diversification
- How to use REITs
- How to use mid-cap stocks
- A bit of personal finance
- Evaluating your risk tolerance levels
- Determining your investing time horizon
- Full automation (investing automatically)
- How to use small cap stocks
- Effective broker selection
- Cost minimization
- Self-awareness & characterization
I‘ll also give you:
- A list of my best performing index funds
- A list of recommended brokerage firms/investing platforms
- A personal finance template
Look over my shoulder as I walk you through all of this and more in a step-by-step way so you can follow along and have a passive portfolio working for you in less than a day!
See you inside.