For most people, INVESTING IS CONFUSING.
With every so-called expert contradicting the next, it can seem impossible to know where to start when it comes to looking for places to put your hard earned money.
But investing intelligently doesn’t have to be complicated or mysterious.
In How to be an Intelligent Investor you will learn:
1. Basic investing principles that will never be obsolete
2. How to analyze the intrinsic value of an asset
3. How to know how much to pay for an investment
4. Why most people are so bad with money
5. How to virtually guarantee financial independence for yourself
6. How most wealthy people got that way and you can too
7. How to avoid the most common investing mistakes that people make
8. How to think about the stock market
9. How to analyze businesses
10. Much more
JOIN THE COURSE AND LEARN HOW TO BE AN INTELLIGENT INVESTOR!